We've been cleaning and cleaning the house and I am totally bushed. I was supposed to clean only 1 window, or so I thought. The sun was shining into the house and we could see the areas that needed cleaning, the lamps, lights, crystals etc etc.
The last time I cleaned everything was in the middle of January. Now, again. That's because during ... See morewinter all the windows are closed and everything is circulating within the house.
Tomorrow the bathroom and toilet (every week) and I should be done with cleaning. Alex says that we should clean the whole house every month. Well, with him helping me, why not. I love a clean house anyway. But I don't think it will happen. Because once the temp gets warmer, we're going to the garden. I am expecting a lot of weeds this year. The garden was not tended to for the last 3 years by the previous owner's daughter and son. So, will be weeding alot this year. Maybe next year too. I was told that one year of seeds, it takes 7 years to clear them out. It's all good.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment