from Facebook
Just came back from the Diabetes Specialist. My glucose level came down to 6.6. Normal people are 4 - 6.
So, even though I did snack a little bit extra, it didn't raise much on my average. Thank God. Honestly, I am always hungry. I eat 5 small meals. Very small meals and I am always hungry. It is so difficult to say no to food but I did try and I am glad that I didn't succumb to my hunger.
Also, according to her weighing machine I am 62 kgs. I was 79 kg back in 2004 or 2005. So I am very glad that healthy eating and of and on riding on my exercise bike helped me. Yes, I did alot of house cleaning too (after months spent at the community garden).
I have 2 kgs more to loose and I am very sure my glucose level will come down to normal, to below 6. Maybe then, I don't even have to take any medication for my diabetes. Wouldn't that be just great. It's hard work and I am going all out for it. Another 2 kilos more. Wish me luck.
... See more
And thank you very much for being here in my life. I love you all.
Thanks Patrick, Wendy, Cynthia, Janet and Ivy. I really feel very encouraged to be in Facebook, almost back to my good old life with you all.
Normally, every winter I gain a lot of kilos because I am depressed (winter depression) and miss home and then start baking and cooking and eating, mostly asian food. But this time around, heheheh, I didn't even have to call anyone back home just to listen to their voice. I have all you guys here in facebook, I get to see the photos you put up of sunny singapore and oh the glorious food. You all talk about your travels and crack some jokes here and there. I feel good. Really good within me. I may have gone into a small dip but that was due to a failure in some exam. But that is past and a new beginning to venture into other things .... like farming on facebook.
Heheheh, I so into this farming. But it will take a slow pace once the sun starts to shine and the temperature gets higher and I have to get the ground ready for sowing.
... See more
I love each and every one of you. Thanks always for your kind words and encouragement. I really hope to see all of you soo
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment