Went to bed, really exhausted after a hard day's work, didn't even nap in the afternoon. Went to bed, and this silly Junior keep on giving small barks, muff sounds at the lightning that was striking. Each time I fall asleep, he starts his small bark, each time wake up. Can't fall asleep, because dear friend is snoring.
After a long long time, fall asleep, Junior starts muffing again at the lightning, wake up and start listening to Alex's snoring.
Tonite I have to sleep somewhere else. I really am tired and lack of good sleep.
... Read more
Oh by the way, yesterday for the Chicken Sambal, I cut all the ingredients, Alex was frying the onions, then ginger, garlic and the chilly while I was cutting the 2 small chicken into smaller pieces. My legs were hurting because I stood too long, so Alex offered to finish up the cooking for me. So, in a way, he did the whole sambal thing, you wouldn't believe it, it was absolutely delicious. He is so talented in cooking.
I am happy that Alex learned to cook sambal. Heheheh, after all it's his favourite dish. Now, when I am not around, he can still make his own sambal and enjoy eating it too.
Truth be told, I am right now very very exhausted because I lack good sleep for so many nites. Wish I was 20 and not nearly 50. Heheheh 50 yrs old here is middle age, yet I feel like old woman right now.
Wish I can take a nap right now, but I have some clothes to iron and the house to be vacuumed before my dearest one comes home.
Also, I printed out a pattern for sewing house slippers. I want to do that tonite.
Luckily, I don't have to cook tonite, we're having left overs.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment