Saturday, October 25, 2008

I grew up with .....

I was feeling down lately, real down ..... the boils are back, Hidradenitis Suppurativa, 3 boils joined into one and is on my right upper thigh, and on the left another 3 joined into one to make a big huge abscess. It's been draining pus and I feel ohhhh so down. I could have gone to the hospital for an incision and irrigation but it drained .... so why bother.
I have been praying oh so hard .... and yet .......

Anyway, another thing is also happening with me .... I have lost weight since the last month. I was 69 kilos and this morning I was 65.5 kg. I haven't done anything to deserve this weight loss ..... I mean, I haven't been exercising or dieting ....

I have been down .... I turned to the internet of course, for some comfort ... I searched for songs that I grew up with ... Maranatha Singers and Vineyard. I remember I used to buy the tapes and would play them before I went to work and after I came home. These songs used to be my comfort .......

Well, I searched the videos today and I found oh so many ......... I cried while listening to some of the songs and I decided that I was going to add them to my blog. They're for me, it brings my mind back to a time when I was struggling and how peaceful I felt in listening to these songs ....

I am going to add slowly, I mean not everything at one time ....

No comments: