Friday, September 19, 2008

We're getting a Facelift!

Whooopeeeee! We're getting a facelift. Really it's beautiful and everything I had wanted and hoped for.

I will post the pictures soon. I know, I am due to post pictures, and there is so much to post, pictures I mean. I just am busy doing other things on the comp besides my blog. I will do it, soon I hope, I must .... I have pictures of the rose plant that we planted and it bloomed ....... oh how wonderful ..... and the roti prata and ohhhh so many things. Please be patient with me ok.

oh btw, when our friend said her temporary goodbye, I was really depressed. It took me 2 days of prayers to finally compose myself. All the questions flooded into my mind, why? what happened? how come? why? ..........
Prayers is really the best thing in my life. It really rejuvenates a person's inner being. I am so glad I have Him to run too. Also, I have found this wonderful blog filled with inspiration. Thanks D!, I really enjoy visiting yr blog.

Today, friday, after DH's work, we headed to the garden, he finished laying the tiles on the ground, in preparation for our bigger greenhouse. While I was busy handing him the tiles (some) and cutting down the cucumber tree in the current greenhouse.
Guess what I found in abundance, catterpillars ........ EEEEuwwwww!!!!!!!! I don't like those, sends the creeps down my spine.

Tomorrow, Saturday, we're going to Rotterdam's Grote Markt and pay a visit to our friends who live nearby there. SIL coming along too, mostly to shop at the market.

Sunday, we are at the garden again, hope to start on the new greenhouse (using old window frames of course) and then later in the evening we're having dinner at my SIL.

That's a weekend of no cooking for me. Wonderful! Sometimes, I just don't know what to cook. And this week is one such week where I really am lost where cooking is concerned. Luckily DH is not fussy.

So far this week, we had fried meat balls (for 2 days), mushroom soup on one night, turkish pizza (bought) on another night. Yesterday, I fried mee, which didn't turn out good at all. Today, we had leftovers ......... bahhh I really had no mood this week. In between I made pancakes which we had for 2 mornings.

Oh temperature wise, I had to wear my winter coat this week, that means it is really cold. I guess soon I need to wear my gloves.

Ok my family and friends, I am taking a weekend break from blogging and try my best to update my blog next week. In the meantime, have a wonderful and blessed weekend.

No comments: