Monday, August 11, 2008

To the ER

I had a big bad abcess the size of a ping pong ball on my right thigh and it was just 2 days old. I was hurting and aching with that throbing pain. DH came home from work and saw how badly I walked and insisted that we went to to the EHBO (Emergency Room or as what we say in singapore as A & E) ...........

We went and waited about three hours before I had an incision and drainage done on my abcess. What a relief to have all that junk removed.

I am diabetic and I can't seem to heal well when I get a boil. I wash myself with Hibiscrub everyday, yet it doesn't help.

Well, I am not going to ponder about what's been, but instead focus on recuperating from my incision.

I am having a slight fever btw and therefore I am a little bit on the lazy side these past 2 days.

How I miss my garden and the greenery of it all. How I long to be there instead of here. Ok, I take that back. I do love being at home, I am very much a home person, but it's just that I want to enjoy what's left of summer and before the cold dark days of winter sets in.

I am signing of now and going to take a short nap with hubby dearest. Later to wake up and cook dinner.

Ok folks, take care now and I will write soon (if I am in the mood for it).

No comments: