Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bubble Gum

You know what I have been in the mood for lately, Bubble Gum. Yep, I am bubbling away on my bubble gum.
I saw this packet at the supermarkt and I told myself, hmmmmm it's been a long long time since I had bubble gum, I did and always have chewing gum but bubble gum, no. So, I bought one packet, it was round colourful balls.

The instant I opened the packet, ohhhhh the scent of the balls straightaway brought me to the time I was a kid. Taking one ball and putting it into my mouth instantly reminded me of those times when I put in a coin into that gum machine and you had to turn the knob and out came a ball of bubble gum, sometimes you get a little toy or ring too.

Really, my mind just went back to the times we lived in the old house and when I was like 7 to 11 yrs old.

Funny how some smells can bring the memory back to some wonderful times of the past. In this case it brought me back to 41 yrs ago. Wow. Amazing isn't it.

Well, I have also Bubblelicious brand sitting here on my table, and as I am typing this I am vigorously chewing on the bubble gum. How absolutely wonderful .............

The only thing that I don't like about this bubble gum is that sometimes I accidently chew into my inner side of my cheek and boy does that hurt. Otherwise, bubble gums are such a joy, well at least for now.

No comments: