Sunday, supposed to stay home and drink hot chocolate the whole day hehhehehhe. Ok, seriously now, we were supposed to tidy up that one spare room near the corridor side of the house, to make it into our hobby kamer (hobby room)...... however, DH's friend called and asked if we could go shopping with him to buy a Christmas tree.
We went there at about 1 pm and later DH and Xan and Joy and Tam went out to buy the tree at a tuincentrum. I stayed home with Frid and Kell. Had a wonderful time in the kitchen and chatting woman's stuffs and drinking a nice cup of coffee.
Later the men came home with the tree and oliebollen. Yeah oliebollen. We all ate oliebollen and then Frid and the gals started to put the tree up and decorate it. I forgot to bring my camera, what a silly thing to do. Anyway, tree looks beautiful with all the deco.
In some moments of silence I can't help but focus on my Lord Jesus. Praising Him and giving thanks to Him. I love you Lord for your plentiful blessings.
We came home just before 6 pm and went to get Chinese food before heading home to our kids.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment