
Jesus is the reason for Christmas. Praise Him for all days.
It may be a known fact that Dec 25 may actually not be Jesus's Birthday, however, this date has been chosen to celebrate in remembrance of the birth of our Holy Lord.
We didn't celebrate at home this year, we went to Xan's house to spend our Christmas there with his wife, 3 beautiful daughters and his MIL.
We had an array of wonderful food to eat whole day long.
The best part of this day is that Junior and Wendy came along with us. I felt relaxed and not at all worried about our kids. I was in no rush to go home. Junior was busy the whole day playing and discovering the house.
Bo, their pet was a gentleman.
The moment that I loved most was the opening the presents part and seeing the children's face light up when they opened their gifts.
A wonderful day indeed and I would love that we get to spend more christmas with them.
Pictures will follow when I have the time to upload.



No comments:
Post a Comment