Yesterday, when DH was taking a nap on the couch, I was watching TV and the advertisement was on, I had a surge of fear going thru me, so, I quietly bowed my head in prayer and I told God about it. I told Him about my fears of that moment etc etc and I paused in quietness for a while (with the volume of the TV off). A little voice said these words to me *I brought you this far, I will bring you the rest of the way* .... and then there was peace, an indescribable peace overwhelming me, in my soul, the kind of peace that only God can give.
I quickly wrote it down so that I will be reminded. So here I am jotting it down on my blog.
I love you God Almighty, thru so many storms you have been with me and lifting me up and out always. I trust you with my very soul. My lips will always sing praises towards your Holy Name.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment