Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday, 21-10-07

J woke me up this morning, he had to piss very badly. So got up and opened the back door for him. Brought him to bed but he didn't stay long. He wanted to get down and I put him down again. He threw up on the floor near the door.

He threw up another 6 times and that was it, we went to the Vet. He had a jab and some medication for later.

J shitted slimy shit twice. For the rest, he was just quite and tired. DH took special care of him this day. I can see and feel the love DH has for our little boy. It's really tremendous love like I have never seen before between father and son. DH is a good father to our boy and I appreciate that very much.

J got sick because I overfed him with this and that, since it was his birthday. I think the main culprit is the kwark, since it is young cheese.

I have learnt my lesson and never will do this mistake again.

No comments: