Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday, 12-10-2007, Renovation Day 11 (8 days left)

Today, the central heating elements were placed in 3 rooms. So we have a warm living room finally after nearly 2 weeks of cold.

Mario came to visit the house and I showed him whatever was done and also that it wasn't that bad at all. He was saying that I am the only one who gave a positive feedback compared to all the complaining he has heard so far.

I am thinking, what's the use of complaining. How about in another 3 weeks time when everything is complete and in order and the house is looking beautiful and comfortable. Neee, I am not complaining. In fact I am thanking God that things are done free of charge. I think the whole renovation would have cost us about 10,000 euro. Now that is a huge amount of money and I am glad I don't have to pay

No comments: