I feel contradicted. The weather outside is so gloomy and a lack of sunshine, kind of depressing, almost affecting my moods, however, within me I seem to have this joy of joys being stirred up and almost waiting to explode.
Finally, I am in the last 3 days of waiting for DH to come home for good.
It has been difficult these past 4 months since he has been away (mostly in the weekdays). What's most difficult and almost to the point of irritating was the kids not being able to handle their dad leaving. They have no words to express, therefore the whinings. Surprisingly, Junior is not whining today and that is a good thing, making me feel less irritable.
I had planned to finish some household chores earlier and go to the tuin, but the weather seems so depressing, to the point that I feel almost depressed, if not for the feelings of waiting for DH to come home. Therefore, I feel a contradiction going on within me.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment