These are the second batch of strawberries we picked. The first batch that we picked, I had stupidly left it there and totally forgotten to bring home and it rotted away. It was left inside the house and because of the heat it just went mushy. Anyway, we managed to get these the second time around. Taste wise, some fruits are real sweet and some not. I had a couple and DH had the rest.
Monday, June 4, 2007
From the garden
These are the second batch of strawberries we picked. The first batch that we picked, I had stupidly left it there and totally forgotten to bring home and it rotted away. It was left inside the house and because of the heat it just went mushy. Anyway, we managed to get these the second time around. Taste wise, some fruits are real sweet and some not. I had a couple and DH had the rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment