Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Yehhh 2 weeks more

oh Good News, Hubby is coming home on 14th June. Glory to God.
It's been 4 long months and am glad that he will come home for good in a couple of weeks. However, he will have to go for weekly appointments. Slowly, he will start working from the minimum hours to maximum hours.

So far he has less seizures and if at all he does get one he is able to control them. He is medicine free. He has come a long way from where he was and I am glad that there is something to look forward to. I as his wife, have been stressed up for years, fearing that he may one day never come home. I was really really living in fear each time he goes out, mostly to work. I was even so fearful when the phone rang, (only when he wasn't home). God has been with him and protecting him all these years. He must be one of God's favourite.

A new chapter is about to begin for me. I don't have to live in fear anymore, I don't have to be so stressed up anymore, I don't have to be afraid.

I need to slowly build myself up to free myself from all these unnecessary fears. Time to continue enjoying my life.

Actually, I already did, I started baking ...... my mind feels a bit peaceful nowadays. Previously, I was uptight to a certain degree. I am more relaxed this week, ever since he announced that he is coming home.

Ok, it's getting late, and I have a couple of things I would like to do before hitting the sack.

Take care, and stay safe everyone. Have a wonderful weekend, I will, with the Grace of God.

Yusi, thanks for the baking tips, I appreciate it.

Good nite all!

No comments: